Rockit kids party food
Be the envy of all parents when you whip these goodies out at your children’s birthday party.
- 40g White chocolate buttons
- 40g Milk chocolate buttons
- 100’s and 1000’s sprinkles
- Chopped peanuts
- Mini marshmallows
- Rockit apples
- Skewer sticks
- Juice of 1 lemon (if you need the apples to stay white for longer than 1 hour before serving)
(Makes 8-16 skewers and 8-10 sets of teeth)
- Cut 1 apple into 8 segments (or as many as desired)
- Start by melting one type of chocolate at a time.
- Skewer each apple segment and dunk in chocolate, then alternately dunk in 100’s and 1000’s and chopped peanuts.
- Allow chocolate to set, then use finger to wipe lemon juice over exposed cut surface of apple (to prevent browning).
- Repeat with other chocolate type and another apple if desired.
- Cut apple into thin segments.
- Use melted chocolate as ‘glue’ to stick marshmallow ‘teeth’ to apple ‘lips’.
- Use finger to wipe lemon juice over exposed cut sides of apple segments.
- Repeat to create desired number of ‘teeth’.