Apple chicken salad
Fresh, crunchy and full of flavour we can't wait to tuck into this Apple Chicken Salad by Alyssa Rivers, we'll be using our very own Rockit apples of course!
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked and diced
- 1 8 ounce bag spring greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 ½ red onion sliced into rings
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1 2 ½ ounce bag apple chips, or you can make your own with this recipe
- 6 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves finely diced
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large salad bowl, toss chicken, spring greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, toasted pecans, and apple chips. Top with feta cheese and dried cranberries.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together in a small bowl the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar, garlic, dijon mustard and honey. Drizzle over salad.