Rockit™ apple chocolate crunch
Chocolate apple crunch is a delicious and easy snack your children can help prepare.
- 3 Rockit™ apples
- 1 cup chocolate of your choice
- 200g peanuts (or other nut of your choice)
- Slice the apple into wedges removing the core and seeds
- Add chocolate chips to a small bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring in between
- Roughly chop the peanuts until desired consistency is achieved
- Place the peanuts on a cutting board or sheet of wax/ parchment paper
- Dip each apple slice into the chocolate, then roll in peanuts. Place onto a sheet of wax/ parchment paper until the chocolate hardens
- Repeat until you use all the apple slices and toppings.
- This recipe is very easy to double or triple, so make enough for a big crowd!