Rockit™ Apple, Rose & Dates Phirni
- 1 tablespoon ghee/olive oil
- 5 Rockit™ apples (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp of chopped almonds
- 4-5 finely chopped soft dates
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 Rockit™ apple (unpeeled and chopped)
- Few Drops of Rose Syrup
- Handful of Pistachio very finely chopped
- Add ghee to a pan and heat on medium
- Add 2 ½ peeled chopped Rockit™ apples and finely chopped dates to the ghee and sautee it for a couple of minutes.
- Once the mixture combines and sticks together add milk, cinnamon powder and rose water and bring to a boil whilst stirring.
- Let it cool down then add the mixture to a food processor and add some milk, if required, and form a smooth thick paste.
- Add paste back to heat and bring it to the boil stirring regularly.
- Add the remaining 2½ peeled chopped Rockit™ apples to the paste and refrigerate.
- When serving, garnish it with a few drops of rose syrup, and top it with a few unpeeled Rockit™ apples and pistachios as shown in the picture.