Rockit™ apple waldorf salad
Celebrating the freshness of New Zealand produce and welcoming spring with this simple yet delicious salad. Easily put together in a flash with lots of contrasting texture and flavours -serves 4
- 3 Rockit Apples
- 3 stalks of celery
- 20 red seedless grapes
- 1 head of cos lettuce
- handful of parsley leaves
- handful of walnuts
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Slice celery and apples into thin pieces of similar size. Wash and slice the grapes in half.
- Roughly chop cos lettuce and parsley.
- Toast walnuts in a dry pan.
- Mix yoghurt with lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.